On Friday, April 10, at 6:30!
Meet Jim Robinson!
At Broadway Cigars!
(obviously, we're very excited!)
Reasons you should go:
1. We'll be there. Obviously, you don't need another reason, but if you're being stubborn, here are some more:
2. Delicious food from Roma, on Federal Hill!
3. Two for one specials!
4. Raffle for $500 worth of cigars and humidor!
5. Did we mention we'll be there?
6. Other cool people will be there! You want to meet and hang with Bobby and John and the folks who hang at Broadway Cigars.
|Photo stolen shamelessly from the Broadway Cigars Facebook page.|
Mr. Cool and the Gang
7. From our experience, any Island Jim event--or any event at Broadway Cigars--is always a good time.
8. Will the Travelling Owl will be there. (P.S. Please go like his Facebook page so he'll shut the eff up about us not promoting his "awesomeness" enough. Thank you.)
|Jim and Will go waaaay back. Obvs they're BFFs.|
9. You get to meet Jim Robinson, Mr. Island Jim himself. Trust us--you will love him. (And that's IF Will isn't bogarting all Jim's time. Will can be an asshole, as we all know.)
10. If you haven't had a Leaf by Oscar or an Island Jim cigar, this is your chance to swoon and meet their maker, simultaneously.
11. Foods. Yummy, yummy foods.
12. We'll be there.