Friday, July 4, 2014

Hi! ::waves::

  • I know this sounds weird, but I love the smell of cigars and the taste in the back of my throat, but I have wonky taste buds, so actually smoking cigars would be a waste. So I second-hand smoke them and take pleasure in watching my guy and our friends enjoy the sticks. 

    Oh, I'm not just a dumb old hanger-on, secretly hating the smoke but hoping I'll get bonus girlfriend points for appearing supportive, so don't go getting that impression. 
  •  
    Mecca (Cigars International in Hamburg, PA)

    I just went to Cigars International in Hamburg and Bethlehem, PA this week and I spent many, many dollars on Drew Estate Pigs and Rats with some of my super faves, like a box of La Palina Goldie Lanceros and '64 Padrons (torpedoes). I also purchased a boat load of Nica Rusticas recently because I adore their smokey goodness! 

    In fact, I'm also writing a book about the cigar culture--honestly, cigar smokers are the best, kindest, and most generous people I have ever met. (Please don't tell my writer friends I said that--they're an awesome group too!)

    So, that's me.  And this is my place to share all my cigar stuff--thoughts, finds, and metaphorical sparkly things.  (Okay, probably some real sparkly things too, because that's how I roll.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for something special? Search the blog