|Don't you think she'd be cool to hang around with? [source]|
"Any man who doesn't partake in cigar smoking is nothing more than
a weak-willed, meandering oaf,
and I would never put my lips to those of any creature, man or beast,
whose lips were not fresh awash in the currents of cigar smoke."
BONUS! Some interesting facts about Catherine the Great (Get all the details here!):
|"I will poke you with this pointy stick and there's nothing you can do about it because I am great. |
It says so right there in my name."
1. Catherine the Great’s name wasn’t Catherine, and she wasn’t even Russian.
2. Catherine’s eldest son—and heir—may have been illegitimate.
3. Catherine came to power in a bloodless coup that later turned deadly.
4. Catherine faced down more than a dozen uprisings during her reign.
5. Being Catherine the Great’s lover came with huge rewards.
6. Catherine saw herself as an enlightened ruler.
7. Contrary to popular myth, Catherine died a fairly mundane, uneventful death.
8. Catherine’s eldest son met the same grisly fate as his father.