Sunday, May 17, 2015

That's what friends are for (helping me fill blog posts when I'm brain dead)

First of all, friends from the mighty, mighty internets are real friends.
 
Twitter pal @doc_wil posted this picture (which you have to wait for because I do go on...) and I love, love, love it for many reasons, including:
  • Flowers, which equals sunshine and spring and... Huzzah!
  • Apparently, his chores were done, and that's the best feeling of all!
  • Fuente! Hemingway Signature! (I have a special fondness for the Hemingway series because of this guy, obviously)
 
Oops. I rambled on a bit, as I am wont to do. You came for a picture! And here it is:

 
Loooovely...

Okay. As you were. In fact, I'll play you out with this:

The plight of the writer. Sometimes we need transfusions from life.
Cigars help a lot.




3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the inclusion, The writer and the cigar are personal favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark has definitely set the bar high when it comes to beautiful cigar pictures. It has taken my enjoyment of cigars to a new level. A beautiful cigar with a beautiful background is a beautiful thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all try to emulate Mark when it comes to picture taking and winning tons of cigars. Now if he would just get on Instagram and showcase that talent...

    ReplyDelete

Looking for something special? Search the blog