(We're still trying to figure out how to be in two places at once.)
On Saturday, June 13, 2015 from 3:00-8:00 (p.m., obviously), in good old Plymouth, MA,* an awesome group of folks is putting on quite the cigar herfing shindig.
The whole event is being sponsored by our SuperFriend John Brandt at Old Firehouse Smoke Shop. (Hi John!) Remember him and his cool pup Wyatt?
Each attendee will receive:
- 8 Premium Cigars--keep reading for the cigar sponsors!
- Official Smokey Pilgrim t-shirt!
- 2 drinks!
Those cigar sponsors? How's this for a lineup:
- 7-20-4 (Hi people we don't know yet!)
- La Flor Dominicana (Hi Litto! Hi John! Hi Jon!)
- MLB Cigar Ventures (Hi people we don't know yet!)
- J. Grotto Cigars (Hi Paul!)
- Leaf by Oscar (Hi Jim!)
- Asylum Cigars (Hi Tom!)
- Casa Magna (Hi people we don't know yet!)
- E.P. Carrillo (Hi Edgar!)
*Yes, Plimoth, where the Pilgrims landed. Unless they didn't land there, which Nathanial Philbrick discusses in his awesomely cool book Mayflower.***
**The Young America Club is a non-profit community based organization located in Plymouth Massachusetts. Founded in 1910 by Portuguese-Americans, the club has been providing local men with a place to socialize and network with friends and family within the community.
***As an aside, because you know I love asides, my Mayflower-travelling ancestor is Richard Warren, a London Merchant Adventurer, which sounds incredibly fun.
|He'd fit right in today with that beard!|