Saturday, January 3, 2015

Words of Wisdom #40

I like this picture. He looks like a college professor
whose student just said he hadn't read the homework.
Or he asked what country a student was from and she responded, "Rhode Island."*
 
A cigar is as good as memories that you have when you smoked it.

This looks like a fantastic book! It's available here!
I'm going to seek out the audiobook!


*This is a true story. I was on a plane, and as we were getting ready to touch down in Spain, started filling out our customs declaration statements. The girl behind me said she didn't know what to do. As the stewardess helped her and asked that innocuous question, the college-aged student really did say her country of origin was Rhode Island.**

**I wish I were kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking for something special? Search the blog