Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Father's Day!


He's the best dad ever, and the fact that he has gone 48 1/2 years without murdering me should get him sainted, stat.
 
My dad fell asleep while playing with the dog outside.
I think the wearing-out was supposed to happen the opposite way.


And here's Valentino's dad, who passed away this past November. We miss him terribly.

This past August, I snuck his dad here for Valentino's surprise birthday party!
Yes, the pic is blurry, but it's still one of my favorites. 




2 comments:

  1. That's an awesome memory to have at the end of his life. I can see why that pic is so special. #thecrew

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the fact that it's blurry shows the happiness of Valatino sharing that moment with his dad. #thecrew

    ReplyDelete

Looking for something special? Search the blog